Hi, My name is Aud[rey] Edewaard! I am a…
- Wife (December 20, 2014)
- Pastor in the Reformed Church of America (August, 2016 – now)
- MDiV Graduate (Western Theological Seminary, 2016)
- Calvin College Alumni (BA in Religion, 2013)
I’m 26-years-old, and I love to run, sing, watch movies, and be with family. I fell in love with the Bible in high school, and I’ve been passionate about studying God’s Word with God’s people ever since.
If I could…
- be any emoji, I would be this one: 🤓
- live anywhere for a year, I would choose Alaska
- be fluent in any language, it would be ASL (I’m learning – it’s hard!)
- change anything about myself, I wouldn’t be a nail biter (I know, I’m one of those)
Thanks for stopping by!
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? One thing I ask of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud, be gracious to me and answer me! “Come,” my heart says, “seek his face!” Your face, Lord, do I seek. Do not hide your face from me. I believe that I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!
~Psalm 27:1, 4, 7-9, 13-14 (NRSV)